With a history dating back to 1894 and nine satellite sites across Newcastle, Gateshead and North Tyneside, Newcastle College is the North East’s largest college. They offer a breadth of training and development programmes, from entry level qualifications to master’s degrees.
- Provide a means to analyse the effectiveness of student liaison activity.
- Use enrolment data to better understand patterns in student behavior.
- Facilitate improvement of student engagement through analysis of current activities.
- Generate maps showing locations of feeder schools and student addresses, allowing quick identification of areas with high or low intake. Additional filters allow deeper analysis, such as intake by age, gender and course topic.
- Visualise Student liaison activities, providing the ability to analyse relationships with feeder schools.
- Interrogate enrolment data to identify wider trends and key statistics in easy to digest visual reports – e.g. popular courses within specific age groups, locations, or learner types.
- Bring together multiple disparate data sources, including integrating with live systems (UNIT-e, EBS and CRM etc.) to provide real-time intelligence.
- Improved ability to strategically engage with the right students at the right time, in the right locations.
- Clearer understanding of the student population and their enrolment behavior.
- Historical and current data consolidated into one unified intelligence source.
- Scope to provide further KPIs for other areas of the College through live data links.
An example of how Hippo can help you to improve your business using data you already collect.