Stagecoach is one of the UK’s largest bus operators, transporting more than 3 million passengers along 2,200 bus routes every day. Their services play an important role in helping people in rural and urban areas access work, education, health, shopping and leisure.
- Promote three key bus routes between Blairgowrie, Alyth and Coupar Angus.
- Identify potential new passengers.
- Incentivise uptake with special offers.
- Identify households that are within 400m of a bus stop along target routes.
- Use data modeling to focus on households whose occupants are more likely to travel by bus.
- Design hyper-personalised marketing collateral, including a map of the household’s nearest bus stop, approximate arrival time and trackable vouchers.
- Execute the campaign via direct mail.
- Perform post-campaign analysis.
- 8.25% response (almost double the standard response rate, according to the Direct Marketing Association).
- Email addresses captured for further marketing activities.
- Campaign data made available for analysis and performance
- comparisons with other Stagecoach campaigns, using Hippo IQ.